Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best AR trigger ?

usmc1974

During the last two NRA conventions, I went on a mission to play with everyone's AR triggers and find my favorite AR trigger once and for all.  I tried them all, back to back, one after another, all within a few hours, walking my legs off from booth to booth.  Two years in a row, the adjustable Trigger Tech AR trigger won my personal competition, with Hyperfire and Geissele coming in second.  I have two of these Trigger Tech adjustable triggers and couldn't be happier.  One is in a 9mm AR build and one in my long distance AR.  A third one will go in my Stag Arms AR as soon as budget allows.  Full disclosure, I am NOT sponsored by Trigger Tech in anyway.  I paid full retail for my triggers.

https://triggertech.com/

Good luck with your trigger search!

Edited by Polaris13
to correct web site

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Hyperfires 24 THs in my 3 gun rifles. 

Precision ARs get Geisseles. SDE with a JP trigger spring give s me a 3 lb trigger. 

Bolt gun has a Trigger Tech Special. It's fantastic.  I really want to try one of their AR triggers.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, striped1 said:

Does anyone have time with the Timney Calvin Elite?  It looks promising.  I am looking to use it in a MSR 10 Long Range 6.5

Yes. It's awesome. I made the mistake of putting one in my 3 gun rifle and now I have to figure how I can afford to put one in all my rifles.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2015 at 12:20 PM, Dan Sierpina said:

If it is exclusively a long range rifle, go with a Geissele 2 stage high speed match trigger. Total pull adjustable under 2 pounds with the second stage down to .3 pounds.

This is what I have on my PRs Gas gun and it’s great.