Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aimpoint T-1 Mount for 2011?

DyNo!

Is there an Aimpoint mount that attaches to the left side of the frame and doesn't obstruct the ejection port?

I suppose this one could be mounted backwards - but I'd rather stick with something that is used as intended.

scope_mounts_daa_aimpoint_micro_sight_mo

Mount would have to be on the other side of the pistol. They are a mirror image of each other. The T-1 is on the left. The primary arms on the right.

So you could mount it on the other side with the primary arms dot.

Neat - I am interested in giving it a shot.

I want to get away from the C-More's adjustment.

Mount would have to be on the other side of the pistol. They are a mirror image of each other. The T-1 is on the left. The primary arms on the right.

So you could mount it on the other side with the primary arms dot.

Neat - I am interested in giving it a shot.

I want to get away from the C-More's adjustment.

I would say yes. The primary arms red dot is a great dot for the $69 I paid for it, but it is NOT an aim point . I was looking at that new Trijicon dot in the latest Guns and Ammo, that might have potential as well. I don't think you would want to mount it at a 90.

Briley makes a really nice mount designed specifically for the Aimpoint Micro sights, which attaches to their modular shim system.

Here are pictures of it on their 1911 Platemaster steelgun: www.brileypd.com/platemaster.html

I have been using it since 2009. My gun is the one with the Black Kitanica beetle grips.

It will also work on a 2011. Give Claudio a call, tell him I sent you and he will take great care of you.

Jim

post-12588-0-70670700-1443116960_thumb.j

Edited by Jim O'Young