Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caddies Most Similiar to Carbon Arms FSL 8?

12glocks

I have a couple of the FSL 8's and I still really like them. I kind of have my eye out for used ones since they are no longer made or supported, but I would like to add some new caddies similar in style.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

I don't know of any other caddies similiar to the FSL8, but "Steve RA" has an FSL8 for sale in the classified section.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend you take a look at the Carbon Arms Pinwheel or Chest Rig loading systems - for me they are faster and easier to use than the older FSL8s.

Best of luck!

I don't know of any other caddies similiar to the FSL8, but "Steve RA" has an FSL8 for sale in the classified section.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend you take a look at the Carbon Arms Pinwheel or Chest Rig loading systems - for me they are faster and easier to use than the older FSL8s.

Best of luck!

You have helped me before as well, thank you!!

Best of luck!

You have helped me before as well, thank you!!

My pleasure - hope you find what you're looking for.