Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 in California

Yoteru

Wow it adds up. And fast. I m heading in same general direction. I think I'm going to pass on I just didn't think it would almost double the original purchase price. It's toys and mine shoots and feels like a $2500 gun already. I'm not liking the 11# recoil spring I'm getting too much upward flip. I'm faster splits with heavier spring. I should have both the tuner pac. I too had a " wrinkle"

Wow it adds up. And fast. I m heading in same general direction. I think I'm going to pass on I just didn't think it would almost double the original purchase price. It's toys and mine shoots and feels like a $2500 gun already. I'm not liking the 11# recoil spring I'm getting too much upward flip. I'm faster splits with heavier spring. I should have both the tuner pac. I too had a " wrinkle"

It does add up. It makes the package deals offered by CGW and CZC look more attractive. Starting with a Shadow makes sense when you add in some of the parts costs to a SP01 to make it equal to a Shadow. Here is CA Shadows bring a premium price so the SP01 is a good option.

Edited by midvalleyshooter

I spent a total of $430 with shipping at Cajun Gun Works to upgrade my SP-01 here in California. Did Mr. Altas recommended polishing. The pistol was shot side by side with a buddies SP-01 Accu-Shadow and it felt very similar even though I have a FPB in my gun.

Edited by 11287

• 4 weeks later...

I got parts from cgw and czc to get my sp01 to feel way better. SInce living in Cali and the handgun roster, and me not havin too much money, this was the best I could do and boy it went from stock to rock!!! Just shot mine at a local match and WOW, just WOW!!!