Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy factory mags

Justinmac13

As a new CZ owner I am wanting to add a few mags so I can continue to shoot production. I see CZCustoms has factory 18 rounders but are pretty pricey, I like the way they fit the gun though with the base pad extended down a little ways. Some of the Mec-gars look to be flush mount and I'd rather have all of them be the same length.

Does anyone know the best place to buy the factory style 18 rounders, I measured them last night to be sure they would fit inside the 6"x8-15/16 box and they seem too fit with these mags as there was some that apparently did not.

Mec Gars are excellent. Be sure to get the 17 round mags if you want to remain production legal - the 19 round ones are too large for the USPSA box.

If you get the factory 18 rounders, order some Wolff +10% mag springs to ensure long term feeding. The factory springs are a little weak after a while.

Mec Gars are excellent. Be sure to get the 17 round mags if you want to remain production legal - the 19 round ones are too large for the USPSA box.

If you get the factory 18 rounders, order some Wolff +10% mag springs to ensure long term feeding. The factory springs are a little weak after a while.

Thank you for the tip, I will do this as well.

Do the 17 or 10 round mecgars mount flush or do they have the baseplate that extends about a 1/2" below the mag well? Or do you have to buy that plate as an add on. I currently just use the stock plastic ones but like the extra length that hangs out

Do the 17 or 10 round mecgars mount flush or do they have the baseplate that extends about a 1/2" below the mag well? Or do you have to buy that plate as an add on. I currently just use the stock plastic ones but like the extra length that hangs out

Here's the MG 17rd mag

023a2359478b6cc2b490be5966ed90cc.jpg

And the 17 with SP pads

9c79451de4f57c87c17dd87667c13cbe.jpg