Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft. Benning 3-Gun

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect set up on dates. Shoot the match on Thrus/Fri then travel to Atlanta and watch the SEC championship game on Sat. Doesn't get much better than that.

Wish Thurs/Fri worked better for me. I'm looking forward to some match videos, pics,......

Still don't see any registration info.

Jesse was yanking your chains. :roflol:

Sorry, yes. I was kidding. That's kind of my running joke. Pretending I'm gaming sign up and getting in early. I even fooled Andy Horner at blue ridge one year into thinking I had a federal employee at the post office post committing fraud by back dating my application to beat the deadline. ??? Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Sorry, yes. I was kidding. That's kind of my running joke. Pretending I'm gaming sign up and getting in early. I even fooled Andy Horner at blue ridge one year into thinking I had a federal employee at the post office post committing fraud by back dating my application to beat the deadline.

Now that's funny!

Still don't see any registration info.

Jesse was yanking your chains. :roflol:

Sorry, yes. I was kidding. That's kind of my running joke. Pretending I'm gaming sign up and getting in early. I even fooled Andy Horner at blue ridge one year into thinking I had a federal employee at the post office post committing fraud by back dating my application to beat the deadline.

Now that's FUNNY!