Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gettin dumped

Jake Di Vita

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jake,

I'd guess that your handling this all pretty well. Remember that there are beautiful women everywhere. As a younger me I always tried to be the person I thought a girl would want me to be. Hard lesson to learn. Be you, they will come...

Zhunter, I'm pretty sure Eric's tongue was firmly planted in his cheek with that. Send him pics of the gorgeous ladies your meeting down there. Heck send me pics!!! LOL

Tightloop, If good vibes really work I'm sending them your way. I was only married for 10 years and I'm younger, but I revel in your new life experiences. Keep us informed and most of all be really, really happy!!!

Hey Bud....

Thanks for the good wishes...I will keep you informed...going well for the present...Carol is helping me to oversee the building of my new house....had some changes a little way into it to accomodate her wants/needs but nothing the builder could not handle...for a little extra money... :)

We all go thru ups and downs in our lives...it was a down period for me till I met Carol...now I can't stop smiling... ;)

Ugh...

The girl I practically thought I was gonna marry dumped me like it was nothin....

Not a fun thing...

That happened to me 16 years ago, I was like WTF! dumped for no good reason at all. Women are funny about things like that. Couple weeks later she came back and now we have been married for 15 years and have 3 kids... :D

3QT,

Was dealing with it well till I saw her yesterday.....I may have put a small dent in my car with my fist....

roboman,

That really isn't what I needed to hear because the exact opposite is happening with me.

Sorry, hopfully the dent will come out, I wasnt so lucky at the time, mine cost me a new winshield.

Well Jake, I know this will pass but nothing I say can make anything easier. I have no idea how you feel. After being married 31 years, I don't remember being single :o

Both my son and daughter went through it last Christmas. Son was over it in a week (Oh to be 18 again) Daughter took it very hard to the point I was tempted to find someone near Tempe AZ willing to break a couple thumbs on the EX- BF. ( I still may get the little Ba@@@@d but he is back here now)

She was lucky I guess, she was all set to move from East to West but somehow caught him with another woman. It took her three months just to stop crying. Tough Holiday season here.

Even bad things happen for good reasons. I enjoy your posts and experiences and hope you can put this behind you soon.

Best of luck,

Gary