Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awards

Shipster

Where do you folks get your monthly award ribbons? Is there a place that you can find that is IPSC or shooting sports friendly. I can find ribbons that is friendly to just about every other sport (graphic wise) or do you have them made with a club logo on them?

All of the clubs in the Columbia-Cascade Section give out ribbons 3-deep per Class, per Division as well as for Senior, Super-Senior, Lady, and Juniors. One club has a drawing at the end of the match and refunds the match fee for one competitor.

Emanuel Bragg

eb@protechco.com

(660) 665-3171

Emanuel runs the USPSA Junior program and has a job at a place that does trophys

I have used his services for a couple of years

It's kind of nice to work with someone who understands the difference between Limited and Limted 10.

Emanuel Bragg

eb@protechco.com

(660) 665-3171

Emanuel runs the USPSA Junior program and has a job at a place that does trophys

I have used his services for a couple of years

It's kind of nice to work with someone who understands the difference between Limited and Limted 10.

I checked www.protechco.com Emanuel's web page and he has plaques and medals but I didn't seen ribbons.

Thanks! Steve

Ours are made with the club logo printed on at a local ribbon place. In bulk they're not too pricy. Other local clubs have theirs done as 'buttons' that go over a generic ribbon.

Shred I'm assuming that your club is keeping them generic so that you could use them for other club matches other then IPSC?

Ours are made with the club logo printed on at a local ribbon place.  In bulk they're not too pricy.  Other local clubs have theirs done as 'buttons' that go over a generic ribbon.

Shred I'm assuming that your club is keeping them generic so that you could use them for other club matches other then IPSC?

In theory, I guess. All our club does is IPSC and Steel, so it's not come up. The generic bit is so we can buy 50 blue ribbons at once with the club logo and hand them out for the next two years...

If I find them again I'll post pictures of the old brass plaques the local club match used to give out for monthly matches...

I have ribbons also, the generic ones are like .35 each,

I also have available the ribbons with your specific info on them, but we don't have

much of a call for them, send me a PM and I can get some specific info and get

you a price.

Thanks,

Emanuel

• 3 weeks later...

We give out brass plates, with the date, name, and division win engraved. At least three in a class are required before an award is made. They run almost $3 each, and come from a local trophy shop. The club used to have walnut plaques made for the plates to glue on, and gave the first time plate winner a free plaque. The expense is amazing! It’s a legacy program, and most of the regular winners could care less about receiving a plate. They have a drawer full at home. At this point, I’m spending $50-60 a month for 40-50 shooters.