Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ P01 Dead Trigger in SA - Need Help Please

rhart123

I recently installed a CGW competition hammer on my CZ P01 and everything worked fine for about 300 rounds. On my fourth outing with it the trigger got hard to pull a couple of times and then went dead. I can decock it and shoot one shot in DA, but the trigger is dead for the SA shot. I took it home and wiggled the trigger until it started working again and lubed it up just in case. This morning I took it back to the range and after about 8 shots it got hard to pull in SA and then went dead again. I brought it home and wiggled the trigger again and now it works in SA, but there is a delay before the hammer falls. Any suggestions as to what I may have done wrong in the install? Thanks for any help.

Please disregard, I figured it out (he said with a sheepish look on his deep red face). I recently installed an 85C trigger on this P01 and the overtravel screw had backed out and wasn't letting the trigger pull back far enough to shoot. I didn't need it, but left it in, but now I've removed it (the screw).

I apologize for wasting the time of anyone who looks at this post - but maybe you will get a laugh at my expense!