Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Glock 34 Gen 4 set of sights (rear & front)

Orbit

Hi Friends,

Once again, here I am to ask for another inputs in regards to what is the best Rear & Front sights for my Glock 34 Gen 4 9mm.

Here in Canada, it is very difficult to order your preferred sights and if I can, I need to be 100% sure because its pain in the *** if I ordered the wrong one and needs a replacement, except if you are dealing with Brownells.com.

In my past post, I am able to get all the needed upgrades for my Glock 34 and now comes on the very confusing set of sights.

I am looking for:

1. Rear Adjustable Sights and my preference are the LPA and Dawson Precision

2. Fiber Optic front sight and my preference are Sevigny and Dawson Precision

Friends, please, for those who have the Glock 34 and be able to figure out the best, accurate and reliable set of sights where I can buy, please let me know. My requirements for the set is DEAD ON CENTER for 10 - 30 yards (IPSC). I am looking for the following information:

1. Rear Adjustable Sight --- brand, height, width (notch), where can I buy (US and Canada) and Item number.

2. Fiber Optic Front Sight --- brand, height, width, where can i buy (US and Canada) snd item number

The set of sights in terms of its heights are very confusing and have different information from different forums. Right now, I am choosing the set of sights from Dawson Precision: Adjustable rear (plain black) .125Notch with item # 017-012 and FO front sight item # 019-154 .300T x .100W.

My co-shooters please help me according to your actual experience with the same pistol (Glock 34).

Thank you and more power.

You're right on with your choices. I went through a slew of sights for my glock 34 and settled on the .135 notch and .110 front with green fiber.

Ultimately, sights are the most personal thing on the gun in my opinion. So it might come down to shooting a bunch of different sights to find what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right on with your choices. I went through a slew of sights for my glock 34 and settled on the .135 notch and .110 front with green fiber.

Ultimately, sights are the most personal thing on the gun in my opinion. So it might come down to shooting a bunch of different sights to find what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi What is your item number for those dawson sights that you have?

Call Dawson's and ask them. I was recently facing this same question with a G35. I was leaning towards an adjustable rear sight with a fiber optic front.

I ended up going with what Dawson's recommended, which was a fixed rear (adjustable for windage only) and a fiber front. It has worked very nicely and I have no regrets. I could have spent $40 more for the rear adjustable (windage and elevation) but it wasn't necessary.

Good luck to you!