Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Burkett's shirt?

krang

Anyone know what the material is above the holster on Matt's shirt is? Been watcking one of his videos and assume the material is to facilitate a quicker draw. I think Leatham has the same thing on his shirts. Anyone if the shirts are available for sale or are they custom jobs? Thanks for any info.

Without seeing it I'd say it's a thick nylon that is both slick and doesn't crumple easily. I know that that's what I'd put there to help expedite the draw and to keep the shirt from getting torn to shreds.

This has never been an issue for me. I find it a bit funny. :)

Just tuck your shirt in nicely.

I could see using such a shirt to keep to sight black from dirtying things up. That stuff doesn't wash off easily.

[inset Mr. Clean jingle here]

I thinks it is some super secret black ops material that is radar absorping and entirely friction resistant. It will actually make draws faster by utiliizing the kinetic energy contained in the movement , thereby actualizing a finished alignment of superb magnitude. :)

I thinks it is some super secret black ops material that is radar absorping and entirely friction resistant. It will actually make draws faster by utiliizing the kinetic energy contained in the movement , thereby actualizing a finished alignment of superb magnitude. :)

you forgot the words "tactical" and "highspeed"

i actually tried something like that with vinyl, canvas, then nylon. i have a thick chest, broad shoulders and a narrow waist so my shirt hangs off of my chest and i've gotten my fingertips and thumb caught up in shirt coming to and under the pistol for a grip. it didn't work and was generally a pita so i ended up moving and angling the holster outboard.

my other two options were spandex or a halter top, but i'm going to wait till i see a gm do it to before i bust those out as i'm afraid of being dq'd for unsportsmanlike conduct.

alan