Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vp9 production halted?

Honeybooboo

Nothing to worry about. Just the standard rumor to justify price increase....

Nah, in all seriousness...

They are just re allocating resources from the VP line to work on their 1911 they expect to debut at SHOT.

Nothing to worry about. Just the standard rumor to justify price increase....

Nah, in all seriousness...

They are just re allocating resources from the VP line to work on their 1911 they expect to debut at SHOT.

Interesting decision since the world needs one more source for 1911s. Is there anything exceptional about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

My name is Adam Petrulis and I recently got picked up by HK as a sponsored shooter. I contacted HK about the halt in production of the VP9. I was told the factory shuts down in August for everyone to take a vacation. Just getting the right information out there.

Thanks,

Adam Petrulis

Hello:

My name is Adam Petrulis and I recently got picked up by HK as a sponsored shooter. I contacted HK about the halt in production of the VP9. I was told the factory shuts down in August for everyone to take a vacation. Just getting the right information out there.

Thanks,

Adam Petrulis

Then why are dealers being told that production of vp9's won't come back until 2016?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crazy news. A friend was on the hunt for one and found one at Acadamy. Priced great too. I shot it and was really impressed. I like it better than my M&P's but I'm in too deep with the platform to switch over. But if I was starting over, it's a winner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are definitely harder to find for a good price right now. Last year and earlier this year, it wasn't uncommon to find the LE version for around 625 and the standard version for under 550.

Not so much right now although there are sales here and there. I sold one locally a few weeks ago and actually had offers over asking price

• 2 weeks later...