Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CCI Blaser aluminum cases

JD45

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are seriously funny. I was literally laughing until I had tears in my eyes after reading your posts. Was a bad day in a lot of ways today, one might even venture as far as saying really bad.... so thanks you guys, you really and honestly cheered me up :D

Caring was the best fyi

some.....times.....you just...........have....to.......................stop......

and the TRUE! that followed, that my genius friend was sheer oratorical prowess!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks ;)

Its gonna sound like I'm hanging up......but.

Edited by DefiantMenace

I think a name change to DefiantTroll would be well suited.

Someone who used to work for one of the mfgs specifically stated what happens to the cases and therefore why it is not recommended. Of course some is legal CYA type stuff, but the theory is sound in that the corrosion will cause a weak spot. The corrosion was verified through examination not with the naked eye but with testing instruments that is far more capable of detecting issues than the naked eye. A couple others chime in and say that they have also had verifyable negative results from loading Al cases. yet because this person hasn't had a failure yet, this person seems to think that all the research and issues that everyone else has had is a lie. Some people just refuse to believe research until it happens to them, and even then they try to sue someone for something that was their own fault.

Got his head stuck further up a butt than an Obama voter.

I had to jump in here. Metals have what is called memory. The harder the metal the more memory it has. When a round is fired it expands then contracts, flexing the case. The metal wants to stay in it's original shape at a molecular level. This causes cracking of the metal. It may not be seen by the human eye but it is there. So reloading hard metal cases is like tossing a coin and hoping it lands heads up everytime.