Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to get targets

CPD7119

Call Chuck at Shooter's Connection -- back when I was still ordering targets for the club, Chuck beat everyone else, once you factored in shipping. If your geographic circumstances are different that may not hold true -- but I'd check with a few people -- Chuck included....

I buy from Shooters Connection because they give me the best price, after shipping is added. Of course, the fact that I am right next door, in Ohio, probably helps.

One of the manufacturers, of said targets, is just 25 miles from me. I didn't figure they would sell to me . . . and I was correct :blush:

I'm not sure about full size targets in such small quantities but Ben Stoegers pro shop has scaled down dryfire target packages that could work. It's nice that you have all of that room in your backyard to be able to use full size, though.

Shipping kills pricing on cardboard targets. Luckily, I can pick mine up at American Target Company in Denver. $.48 per target. I would see if any target companies are located close to you and physically pick them up.

Kimber makes a good point about getting them from matches. I try to grab some hard cover targets that aren't too shot up after matches. I'm not about to spray paint them myself.

Send one of your local MD's an email and ask when they need help before the next match. I little sweat equity goes a long way. After our matches we typically sort out the noshoots and if helpers want to take them then I'm good with that.

Also, if you just want a few most MD's will probably sell you a few out of their stack.