Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kevin from cleveland ohio

kk4364

Hello all just starting to scroll through all the topics. I started shooting uspsa last year and I am hooked . I currently shoot production in am and limited in afternoon. I shoit a cz shadow custom, and love it. I'm here to learn about everything. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey Kevin, I'm in Cleveland too and recently picked up a Shadow. I'm going to the ARO match next Saturday, maybe I'll see you there.

What is the aro match?

Hi Kevin , welcome aboard. There is a lot of great information on these forums.

The ARO Group is located in Deerfield Ohio.

They are known as the North East Ohio Shooters.

You can go to their website neoshooters.com

and for more information you can contact stats@neoshooters.com

This is a wonderful local match that you are Not required to get onto a specific Squad. You can shoot what ever stage you want, in what ever order you prefer to shoot them in. It is best to pre-register so that they have you already in the system, ( and it's a lot less headaches also ), but then you can take your time, walk around, and shoot at your convenience. It works out just fine. Great bunch of guys, well run match and a joy to shoot.

Best of luck

Edited by gennaro

• 2 months later...

Welcome from Ravenna in NE Ohio. I assume you have heard of Crooked Creek. If not, check out their site. We shoot the forth Sunday (usually). Set-up is Sat. and you can shoot one gun after set-up and come back Sunday and shoot one AM and one PM. The last match of the season is Oct. 24 and 25. Not sure what day I will be there. Depends on the weather forecast. Hope to see you there.

Richard Ellis

Thats the only place I've shot uspsa! And in fact I checked out your phantom that you had for sale! I shoot a shadow and its a blast! I havent been able to shoot as much as I would like to this year I've had 2 surgeries on my left foot and having a hard time healing. But Im gonna try for this month and hopefully I'll be ready come march crooked creek has been a bunch of fun all the guys are really nice and helpful