Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WITNESS LIMITED XTREME CUSTOM .40 S&W

Red1Alpha

I can't say how competitive it would be as I don't have the experience to judge with. However, I think my Tanfoglio Limited Custom Xtreme 40 is the finest handgun I have competed with. Mine conforms to Canadian magazine restrictions an so it's rigged that way when I'm in Canada then I have another set of higher capacity tubes when I'm in Texas and shoot limited.

In my hand, it fits better than the 2011 platform and I believe it shoots flatter. I'd like to see a good shooter, compare the Tanfo to a 2011 side by side. I don't know how the guns compare capacity wise buy in my hand, I prefer my gun over anything else I have tried.

I just purchased a Limited, they are starting to show up, Oak Hill Guns has some left in 40 when I purchased mine...You can load these with 20 rounds in 40 I would think that's competitive with the 2011...

Started thinking about your gun, what else did you do to it??? Internals??? How does it shoot?? Did you use the 10.75 recoil spring everyone recommends for the 40 cal?? I will be changing springs, trigger and firing pin. Well after seeing yours other cuts and a *thumb rest [generic]* as well.

I'm working on eliminating all the 40s from my life, so if you're interested in a lightened slide I'd be willing to send you mine to try. If you like it you could send back the your factory slide with some cash to cover the work, if not you could return my slide with a few dollars to cover the shipping.

Most people don't have a chance to try it before taking the plunge, so I'm happy to provide the opportunity :)

• 1 month later...

post-27299-0-02608300-1443167391_thumb.j

Pro: extreme good ergonomic, recoil almost nonexistent and very quick for calling the shoots.

Cons: I have some problems after 200 rds rapid fire in one hours. 3 times failure to eject the brass, who was catch by the slide. Maybe dirty or a too light recoil spring. The front side must be glued because was drop down after 300 rounds.