Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sight radius

jeffm_norcal

From the rear of the front sight (the fiber optic) to the rear of the rear sight , I measure 7 and 3/8s of an inch. I'll double check tomorrow if you doubt my measurement tonight.

Edited by JMike

Thanks for the info, it's odd that they publish this on their site for the standard M&Ps but not the Pro's. Care to weigh in on the many reports of accuracy issues with the M&P Pro 9 that one sees about the internets? I'm basically trying to decide between this and the Glock 34. I have freakishly short fingers, so I'm leaning towards the M&P, but all the posts about problems specific to this gun are a bit off-putting.

Thanks for the info, it's odd that they publish this on their site for the standard M&Ps but not the Pro's. Care to weigh in on the many reports of accuracy issues with the M&P Pro 9 that one sees about the internets? I'm basically trying to decide between this and the Glock 34. I have freakishly short fingers, so I'm leaning towards the M&P, but all the posts about problems specific to this gun are a bit off-putting.

I have the smallest hands among grown men I ever met. Tip of my middle finger to the base of my palm is merely 6.5 inches. My kids have bigger hands than I do. With my short thumbs, MP9 with small backstrap is the most comfortable to reach various buttons, such as mag release and slide stop. G34 gen 4 without any backstrap grip feels OK but the mag release is too hard to reach.