Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xtreme Bulk Order Quantity

d_striker

Think it was 25k when I ordered November of last year. Shipping killed it for me. I only saved like 1.50 a box. The discount is pretty stinking good though for dealers. It's just the stupid shipping that killed me.

If you live closer then me, and order 50-75k, it would be worth it in my opinion. Less than that, just wait for a sale.

If you order a pallet, get freight quotes online. I saved $100 on shipping by arranging it myself.

I'm in Oklahoma by the way. Shipping was $375 for 40k bullets.

Edited by mach1soldier

if you want their 'distributor pricing' then you must order at least 25,000. remember, their retail website is different then their wholesale website for distributors ...

Edited by Nimitz

10k min. I ordered back a month ago. Shipping wasn't too bad but that's because I lived within 500 miles of their center. Shoot them an email.

10k? I ordered 6k online a few months back and still got $5 shipping.

ETA-Just added 10k bullets online and still qualifies for $5 shipping.

Edited by d_striker

Think it was 25k when I ordered November of last year. Shipping killed it for me. I only saved like 1.50 a box. The discount is pretty stinking good though for dealers. It's just the stupid shipping that killed me.

If you live closer then me, and order 50-75k, it would be worth it in my opinion. Less than that, just wait for a sale.

If you order a pallet, get freight quotes online. I saved $100 on shipping by arranging it myself.

I'm in Oklahoma by the way. Shipping was $375 for 40k bullets.

1.50 a box wouldn't be worth it to me. I'd rather just order 10k at a time and have them shipped to my door.

I figured if I ordered 25k I would have to get it shipped on a pallet which would be a slight hassle as I would have to get it delivered somewhere and then go pick up 525lbs of bullets.

Edited by d_striker

Wow, 10 - 25K at a time, I guess you guys like them!!! I am still trying to decide between Xtreme, RMR, Zero, etc... I would say those kinds of order sizes are a ringing endorsement. I ordered a 2K from each for testing!

Edited by cwall64

If you use MAP2015XB, you can get an additional 5% off one order per customer.

Yup, I've used that code as well. Thanks Mark! I wasn't going to go and post your code though.

I typically wait until the bullet I want is 5% off.

Edited by d_striker

Wow, 10 - 25K at a time, I guess you guys like them!!! I am still trying to decide between Xtreme, RMR, Zero, etc... I would say those kinds of order sizes are a ringing endorsement. I ordered a 2K from each for testing!

They are good stuff. Accurate, fast, clean, and cheap.

Not to mention that are nice and shiny. Almost too pretty to load up when you crack open a box.

If they start running out and go on backorder, though, I'll retract that statement and talk about how horrible they are.

Edited by d_striker

They have a new deal where you get a 35lb powder keg full of bullets. I got 22k 115g 9mm a few weeks ago. Saves a bit more over the regular distributor pricing.

What I have learned on shipping from them is that they use whats easiest for them which seems to be ABF. Well it just so happens ABF is also the most expensive. On this 22k piece order they could have shipped it in USPS flat rate boxes for almost $100 less. I will NEVER use ABF again. Ive used other freight companies with them in the past and it was considerably cheaper. So when you order from them make sure you ask about the freight cost and have them check a few different freight companies.