Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Last round armament

Colinp

Any of you guys have any experience with LRA?

I placed an somewhat large order with them nearly three weeks ago. A couple of the small items where listed as backorderable, no big deal for me, I can wait a bit. I just want to have some sort of approximation.

Really the only problem for me is that I have made three attempts to contact them. Multiple phone calls in which I left one phone message, and a couple of emails.

I just want some sort of assurance that the items that I ordered and payed for are coming.

Anybody have some positive experience regarding LRA.

I want to order more things from them, and am very happy to support A Veteran owned and operated company, but I'm a little leery at the moment.

You should be fine. Both myself and a friend have previously made orders including back-ordered items. It took awhile but LRA shipped everything once they got the back-ordered items.

I'm sure you have enough feedback now to feel happy (and contact from LRA), I have not shopped their personally but know of a few guys who have successfully purchased parts there. I think plenty of guys on here have bought bits from them. :)

I've placed four or five separate orders with them. I've never had a problem. A couple parts were out of stock on one order and they asked if I wanted to wait for the order to ship when the other parts were back in inventory, or send the current parts and they would ship other parts later (at no extra shipping charges)? I just told them to ship all together as I was in no hurry. When out of stock orders came back in they shipped the entire order.