Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Tischauser

New Season of 3-Gun Nation June 29th 10pm est Sportsman Channel

The New Season of 3-Gun Nation starts June 29th On The Sportsmans Channel at 10pm EST

The new format and shooting challenges will definitely make for an exciting show.

Here is the trailer for this season.

DVR is already set. What shot gun were you carrying at .33? Stoger?

Ditto, I don't have a cable, no reason to own it when I can stream things to my TV.

I believe it also airs in online via Carbon TV.

However, I'm not sure what the schedule is for that medium.

Edited by jlat32

maybe there will be a way to watch online. looks like I dont have sportsman channel on directv

You'll get it on carbon tv in 2018

Ditto, I don't have a cable, no reason to own it when I can stream things to my TV.

So typical of 3-gunner. $10-15k in guns, $5k/year in ammo but won't drop $100/month on cable. Lol! I finally thru down the $100/month for the top Directv package to get sportsmans channel. The wife and I enjoy the heck outta all the popular HBO series now too.

This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to set my DVR to record this, but the DISH Network channel guide still lists the show "Hot Shots" as being on at 10PM on the 29th - anybody know if DISH just hasn't updated their program guide or if the The Sportsman's Channel is having a problem?

I watched the first episode and it was pretty good, my wife enjoyed watching it. Think Top Shot without all the house drama. I really want to shoot the "Death Star"....OK maybe not in a match the first time.

I think I like the last years shows better, with match/stage coverage , versus nothing but shoot-offs.

I think I like the last years shows better, with match/stage coverage , versus nothing but shoot-offs.

3-gun Shooters will probably agree with you. Your wife or friends who don't shoot and understand the sport much less a stage will likely enjoy the new format more because it's easy to follow and understand.

It's built to be American Ninja Warrior with guns.

I enjoyed the first episode. Will definitely watch the rest. Makes me want to find a 3-gun match.

3-gun Shooters will probably agree with you. Your wife or friends who don't shoot and understand the sport much less a stage will likely enjoy the new format more because it's easy to follow and understand.

it's nothing like Ninja Warrior.

I'd love to shoot a Ninja Warrior match.

Build it and we will come....

Edited by BobS761

Same format no acrobatics, yet. I wouldn't doubt it if more props and circus targets get included in the future.

Jesse, do you know the schedule of the shows? Any idea when our match will be aired?

Nick

No idea. Rumor has it they aired the episode they did first beaches the first night the lighting wasn't perfect and they wanted the first episode to be perfect.

I really don't like the new format, I hope they bring back the old one

I really don't like the new format, I hope they bring back the old one

Even though I enjoy watching the current show, I too prefer the old format.

Current format can result in an excellent competitor being put out of the finals for a single bad match.

The old format had lots more competitors and lots more shooting with at least a chance to redeem yourself if needed.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter