Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Canada

ZachJ

Hi guys, this is my intro post on the enos forum, although I have posted some in the other subforums here, and am a somewhat frequent poster on the DP forum.

Shooting Production in IPSC Canada, (10 rounds). Started shooting guns last August, first match was May, last match (3rd) I came 6th 75% to a high A/low M shooter in Standard(Limited). Hope to make M class within a year. Less than 3k rounds shot through handguns, less than 4k rounds of anything. Lots of dryfire though.

Oh yeah, how does posting videos work, I can embed from youtube right?

Edited by ZachJ

Hi guys, this is my intro post on the enos forum, although I have posted some in the other subforums here, and am a somewhat frequent poster on the DP forum.

Shooting Production in IPSC Canada, (10 rounds). Started shooting guns last August, first match was May, last match (3rd) I came 6th 75% to a high A/low M shooter in Standard(Limited). Hope to make M class within a year. Less than 3k rounds shot through handguns, less than 4k rounds of anything. Lots of dryfire though.

Oh yeah, how does posting videos work, I can embed from youtube right?

Welcome to the forums! Not sure if there is a post count requirement for posting videos/pictures etc but yes you can post directly from youtube.