Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bragging On my Daughter Shea...

MarkS_A18138

Some of you all know my daughter Shea from when she was young shooting Open Class and Sportsmans Team challenge on Team Smith and Wesson with Lena...Well in 2007 she hung up pistol for the world of Sporting clays...I think she just wanted her own game and not what Mom and Dad did...She has done an awesome job since then in her clay shooting career,,,,Has won more shoots than Mom and Dad and her resume is pretty impressive...2015 her shooting has even jumped up to a new level, not able to shoot many of the NSCA because of school and her commitment to Texas A&M shooting team.. She has won a number of the Collegiate shoots, not just lady but the HOA.. In March she won the ACUI Collegiate Nationals overall lady's title...Am Skeet, Am Trap, Int Skeet, Int Trap, 5 stand and Sporting Class...She also pulled off 2 event wins. She once again made the USA Helice Team and will be shooting in Italy in August...But the suprise came at the North American Helice Championship this past weekend in Dallas. Shea became the First Lady to WIN High Overall at a World Level shoot...It was the largest field of ZZ shooters in North America..

2015 has been good so far....A Sr with 3.5 gpa Business Major, Gets her AGGIE Ring in Sept, Major shooting wins and got proposed to and said yes!!!! He is national level sporting shooter...He also started his year out good with an A-class win at the 2014 NSCA Nationals iin the Main Event..

post-3486-0-10955300-1434646937_thumb.jp

post-3486-0-93040100-1434646958_thumb.jp

post-3486-0-61411400-1434646979_thumb.jp

Edited by MarkS_A18138