Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CT State Revolver Championship

ICORE returns to the Nutmeg State after a three year hiatus! I am proud to announce the return of the Connecticut State Revolver Championship, an official, ICORE sanctioned match. I am excited to have this shooting opportunity, thanks to the support of local revolver enthusiasts and shooting businesses. The match will be held at the King 33 Indoor Training Facility in Southington, CT (www.king33training.com) on Friday, July 24th and Saturday, July 25th from roughly 6 – 9 PM. This evening format is a great opportunity to sneak in a championship match in a local match time frame and leaves the schedule open to shoot other weekend matches – I know how packed the summer shooting schedule can be an no one wants to miss out on an event. Now you don't have to.

75 Aircraft Road
Southington, CT 06489

Awards and Prizes: Small prizes will be given through random draw lottery. Competitors will receive a bag number at the door and will receive a corresponding prize. Match awards will be presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for the Open, Limited, and Classic division. Class awards will be given if there are 5 or more competitors in that group. In addition, this match recognizes various sub categories and there will be an award if there are at least 3 competitors in these groups. Competitors may post two entries to the match, and second gun entries WILL be eligible for overall placement awards. Finally, there will be a special award, the “Time Traveler” given to the competitor who shoots the best X Ring score. No further sub categories will be awarded for the match.

Example: The Limited Division has 15 competitors and 6 of them are in C class. An award would be presented for 1st and 2nd place Limited C Class.
Example: A competitor signs up for Open and Classic division and places 2nd and 3rd overall respectively. That individual will receive an award for both placements.

Stages/Round Count: Stages are still being finalized for the match. There will be a standards stage as well as several speed shoots, along with at least one official ICORE classifier stage, and at least one field course. Expect a final round count of 130 – 160 rounds (bring 200 to be safe!)

Entry Fee and Match Application: $40.00 entry fee, $15 for an extra gun. The second entry may be shot on the same evening or on the subsequent evening. Second entries are subject to cancellation if the match reaches capacity. Second entries will be removed from the most recently received to the earliest received. Register for the match online at

http://shootnscoreit.com/icore/match/745/

Prepayment is required. Contact me for my address to send a check or for my E-Mail address for PayPal. Last day to withdraw with a refund is on July 15. In the unlikely event of an event cancellation, all funds will be completely refunded to all competitors.