CZ-75 CTS LP P

DocMedic

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sp01 with TS slide? Then you'd have the mag opening and longer sights.

Heck, CZ just has to run one more machining operation to get those on that frame (short dustcover). I've often wondered why they don't.

Then again, I've wondered why they don't make a stainless SP-01 as well.

Edited by huskerlrrp

According to my handy dandy Mitutoyu 8" digital caliper the IPSC Standard (Tactical Sports) slide with Kensight adjustable rear and Dawson precision partridge front sight is 7.078" and the SP01 with Kensight adjustable rear and Dawson precision partridge front sight is 6.563". I measured from the back of the rear sight blade and to the leading edge of the front sight (surface facing shooter or opposite of the muzzle). These are the same front and rear sight models therefore all things being equal.

Long Slide: 7.078"

Std. Slide: 6.563"

Real data down to the thousandth !

Thank you!

I think I just wet myself a little bit.

Still do not know which of the two guns I want, I think the SP01 has the edge in cool factor which may swing the vote, but I am confused at a higher level.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea. Just got my czc shadow custom. I love it and now I'm debating whether to get the same sp-01 shadow custom or this new beast they made prod legal.

Stuart should push these like the DARE commercials in the 80's. The first ones free man..... Hehe

see..you need one. :)

Is this just an anomoly or are they all this accurate? If they're all like this, why so much more accurate than the SP01 Shadow? Are you guys fitting the slides to the frames?

Not sure if more accurate than the Shadow...but..longer radius helps..and yes the slides and frames are all fitted on the longslides..so that is nicer.

see..you need one. :)

Is this just an anomoly or are they all this accurate? If they're all like this, why so much more accurate than the SP01 Shadow? Are you guys fitting the slides to the frames?

Not sure if more accurate than the Shadow...but..longer radius helps..and yes the slides and frames are all fitted on the longslides..so that is nicer.

Are the test targets from CZC shot freehand?

• 2 weeks later...