Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MilkMyDuds

GMs/DMs shooting MP9 Pros?

Just curious who are the GMs in USPSA production or DMs in IDPA SSP/ESP shooting MP9 Pros?

We all know the Glock and CZ teams, but besides Julie, no one else in S&W team seems to be shooting MP9s.

Anyone knows?

Brandon Wright shoots a M&P Pro, he is a DM in ESP. Dan Burwell was shooting an M&P 45 in Limited 10 at the VA/MD section match a few weeks ago, He is only a M in L10 but is a GM in production, I would assume he shoots a M&P 9 for production.

once youre at a good solid gm level you could be shooting gen 1 glock 17s and youd still be fine

I switched over to the M&P 5" Pro from Glocks for Production. They do have a couple of weak spots and factory support is hard to get and aftermarket suppliers are kind of hit or miss so getting parts can be problematic. Which is probably one of the reasons why a lot of top shooters don't use them. Most other manufacturers are more generous and there is a much better supported aftermarket.

Every one I know currently on Team S&W shoots M&P 9s when they are shooting in a division that 9 makes sense. Brandon, Julie, Randi shoot exclusively M&P 9s. I know Dave Olhasso and myself go back and forth between M&P9 and M&P 45 depending on what we are doing. Jerry, Kay, and Lena all shoot M&P 9s in 3 gun.

I forgot Julie does shoot a 1911 when she shoots bianchi,