Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Chattanooga TN?

I just moved to Chattanooga TN and I've found a bunch of IDPA matches but the only USPSA match I've found was ORSA near Knoxville 1 1/2 hours from me. Anyone know of any other clubs around the area? I searched the USPSA website but didn't come up with much real info. Some of the "clubs" listed aren't even clubs at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Looks like River Bend is 2 hours from me, Rocket City and ORSA are an hour and a half. Those are all doable distances. Thanks for all your help guys! See you on the range soon.

Come on over to Cavern Cove and join us for USPSA this Saturday.

I believe I will. What's the start time? Fee? Can I preregister online? Saw Rocket City's Facebook page. Looks great!

I shoot at ORSA and they put on a great match. 6-7 stages including 2 classifiers every month on the 3ed Saturday. Just started on line signup. Makes things a lot quicker. $15 members and $20 nonmembers.

I shoot at ORSA and they put on a great match. 6-7 stages including 2 classifiers every month on the 3ed Saturday. Just started on line signup. Makes things a lot quicker. $15 members and $20 nonmembers.

Thanks for all the help.

I shot Rocket City yesterday, they put on a great match. I'll be going back there monthly.

Looks like ORSA is next weekend. Do you have a link to preregister?

Hey, thanks for the heads up. By chance, do you happen to know if ORSA does second gun on saturdays? I'd like to get a limited run after my production run if at all possible.

Thanks in advance. Aaron

Hey, thanks for the heads up. By chance, do you happen to know if ORSA does second gun on saturdays? I'd like to get a limited run after my production run if at all possible.

Thanks in advance. Aaron

No second gun at ORSA. I know I would like to shoot two guns but they have 6 - 7 excellent stages ever month so shooting two guns would really be pushing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I just moved to Chattanooga TN and I've found a bunch of IDPA matches but the only USPSA match I've found was ORSA near Knoxville 1 1/2 hours from me. Anyone know of any other clubs around the area? I searched the USPSA website but didn't come up with much real info. Some of the "clubs" listed aren't even clubs at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

When we lived in Ohio we had at lease one USPSA match every weekend, sometimes two. If there was a 5th weekend there would be a special match with classifiers only. Here IDPA is popular by far. I was a member for 3 years and a SO for 2.