Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

slide racker for cz 75

doc187

I'm looking for a slide racker for my cz 75. I'd like a post like the czechmate has buy can only find red dot mount slide racker combo for the 75. Those hit my frame mount red dot mount when I go to break the gun down. Anyone know where I can get one?!?

It looks like the Czechmate racker is out of stock: http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/550047000001_Slide-Racker-For-Tsczechmate-Only

But they do have them from time to time. Unfortunately the CZ dovetail is larger than the standard 2011 Rackers are too small. I've welded more metal on and also made my own, are you building an Open 75?

I ordered a CM racker but figured it wouldnt fit but yes that's the style I'm looking for. I followed your lead and put a TS barrel in my 75SA, had it threaded, and a CM comp fitted to the slide. I'm using the CZ customs RTS red dot mount. But I have a 90 deg mount too. I'd post pics but I don't think I have enough posts. The gun a blast to shoot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Resurrecting this because I put s 90 deg cmore mount on my cz 75 and now racking is almost impossible. Like a wrote previously I've tried the czechmate racket and it didn't fit. I emailed Cheeley and he wasn't able to help.

I'm desperate and I know someone has found something that can be made to fit. I can file fit something that's close but I am not up to making my own from scratch. Aside from some files,I just don't have the tools.

You indicate you had a czechmate slide racket already.. Wouldn't the best / quickest plan be to have someone weld up one side of the cut on that then file to a tight fit? I believe the bevel angle is at least the same??

• 4 weeks later...

I broke mine recently and knocked this up while I am waiting for a replacement to arrive.

I used a piece of dowel slightly larger than the dovetail, a coping saw and a wood file. I made the tolerances tight so it's just a hand press fit.

I struggle to load a round without the racker :(