Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nationals

BritinUSA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practiscore can do that

Oh I forgot, USPSA HQ doesn't use Practiscore due to HQ not liking someone.

Right.

I'm used to seeing break downs at the Area matches using iPads.

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk

A profound thanks to Paul for the coverage of the Nats. I can't seem to peel myself away from the monitor to do my weekend chores.

Thank you.

I'm disappointed that USPSA did not post a link to my web-site from the USPSA or USPSA Nationals Facebook page. There was nothing about my coverage on the Women of USPSA Facebook page either.

A profound thanks to Paul for the coverage of the Nats. I can't seem to peel myself away from the monitor to do my weekend chores.

Thank you.

I'm disappointed that USPSA did not post a link to my web-site from the USPSA or USPSA Nationals Facebook page. There was nothing about my coverage on the Women of USPSA Facebook page either.

Thank you so much for the coverage. If you stick around, you will get used to being disappointed with USPSA and its coverage of major events.

Your photos, videos and coverage of this event allowed those of us who did not go to really see what was happening. The USPSA should hire you. Thanks again!

Thank you.

Some feel that your coverage was one of the few professional things about this match. Thank you.

The coverage by Liveshots.net is definitely outstanding.

But I thought the entire match was extremely well run and top notch. Everything about it was professional from my viewpoint.

USPSA didn't even care enough to put the production nationals on themselves. They just passed it on to someone else. I think the match flowed well but sucked. It was the most boring match I've ever shot. I mean really, who sits and thinks that shooting the same freaking stages are fun and its a little unfair that they used some of those stages at single stack nationals as well. I think the match was big fail

Thanks BritinUSA for the fantastic coverage of the event. I would love if more events were covered like this, so that those of us unable to attend could watch. I love being able to watch how competitors are doing at events.

Paul: As you know electronic scoring has been around for at least 6 years now that I know of. If Nationals does not want to use it then it is their decision not to. The matches around here have between 60-120 shooters monthly and they use electronic scoring for all the matches. I have never seen a problem at all with it. Paul you do a wonderful job of covering the nationals so that new shooters and older shooters can see what they are missing. Keep up the great work. Thanks, Eric

Does anyone have what the top 16 were shooting?

We know what Ben and Bob shot. I saw someone say JJ was shooting a Tanfo. Max and Matt Mink are pretty obvious. Is Rob still shooting XDMs? How about the rest? Looks like more plastics this year than last.

I was real happy to see Hwansik Kim so high. Coming in in the top 10% having only been shooting for a year is fabulous.

Edited by Smitty79

1 Ben Stoeger Tanfoglio

2 Robert Vogel Glock

3 Nils Jonasson Glock

4 Alex Gutt Tanfoglio

5 JJ Racaza Tanfoglio

6 Ljubisa Momcilovic CZ

7 Rob Leatham L684 XDM 5.25

8 Max Michel Jr. Sig P320

9 Matthew Mink CZ

10 Casey Reed ?

11 Shane Coley Glock

12 Nick Yanutola ?

13 Elias Frangoulis ?

14 Shannon Smith Glock

15 Robin Sebo CZ

16 Sal Luna ?

Edited by BritinUSA

1 Ben Stoeger Tanfoglio
2 Robert Vogel Glock
3 Nils Jonasson Glock
4 Alex Gutt Tanfoglio
5 JJ Racaza Tanfoglio
6 Ljubisa Momcilovic CZ
7 Rob Leatham L684 XDM 5.25
8 Max Michel Jr. Sig P320
9 Matthew Mink CZ
10 Casey Reed ?
11 Shane Coley Glock
12 Nick Yanutola ?
13 Elias Frangoulis ?
14 Shannon Smith Glock
15 Robin Sebo CZ
16 Sal Luna ?

Thank you sir!

Building on that

1 Ben Stoeger - Tanfoglio

2 Robert Vogel - Glock

3 Nils Jonasson - Glock

4 Alex Gutt - Tanfoglio

5 JJ Racaza - Tanfoglio

6 Ljubisa Momcilovic - CZ

7 Rob Leatham - Springfield

8 Max Michel Jr. - SIG Sauer

9 Matthew Mink - CZ

10 Casey Reed - CZ

11 Shane Coley - Glock

12 Nick Yanutola - Tanfoglio

13 Elias Frangoulis - Springfield

14 Shannon Smith - Glock

15 Robin Sebo - CZ

16 Sal Luna - CZ

17 Brad Engmann - M&P

18 BJ Norris - Beretta

19 Phil Strader - Glock

20 Frank Garcia - Tanfoglio

21 A.J. Stuart - SIG Sauer

22 Matt Hopkins - CZ

23 Mason Lane - SIG Sauer

24 Russell Maskey - Tanfoglio

25 Lee Dotts - CZ

Edited by alma

So to remove one variable how about a list of the top 10 who receive no assistance whatsoever from the manufacturer of the pistol they are shooting? I don't know who is getting what from whom or I would do it.