Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nationals

BritinUSA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know what pistol Max is shooting? There was a long pause on stage 2 I think he either had a gun problem or was waiting on the swinger. The videos are exceptional. I wish I could be there, but this is the next best thing. Thanks.

Does anybody know what pistol Max is shooting? There was a long pause on stage 2 I think he either had a gun problem or was waiting on the swinger. The videos are exceptional. I wish I could be there, but this is the next best thing. Thanks.

Max is shooting the SIG P320. It's hard to say from the video exactly what happened but my guess is he missed too many shots on the poppers on the left, had an extra reload as a results, and had to wait on the swinger.

Just talked with someone on the ground. Sounds like it was not a gun issue.

Edited by alma

The only person that knows exactly what happened is Tori. I'd prefer not to post rumors or speculate about the root cause of the problem. She has been training hard for this match, she must be devastated

I am totally with you. I watched the few stages she shot, and she did exceptionally well. Then I saw the news on your site. I wonder if she used her own gun to re-chrono? Hope it was just an equipment error on the chrono stage.

She was visibly upset after failing the chrono as I watched her shoot the next two stages. I heard a rumor of why but it's not my place to say what may or may not be the truth.

Not equipment error. I chrono'd shortly after and was told she thought she was shooting 147gr but when they weighed them it was 115gr. I think they chrono'd at a PF of 110. Not sure who loads her ammo or if she does it herself, but you would think she would chrono before a big match. I do. And the chronos at Pasa Park read fast. They always come in about 5PF higher than the two chronos I use.

Got it resolved. Thanks everyone.

What an amazing match--it was a lot of fun!

John, was it the 16 bravo stage?

It was! It made quite a difference in my overall score. I arely go back and verify my scores--I guess I'll be more diligent from now on.