Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nationals

BritinUSA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the first 8 stages that Paul has up on Liveshots that match looks pretty straightforward with little movement and no where to make up time on anyone. To me it looks even more boring than the stages at Single Stack, but maybe the other stages kick ass?

Don't worry, there are some complex 31-32 shot memory stages too, with classic Ray Hirst type design (multiple angles,multiple options, multiple hidden targets easy to skip)

Eric

Tori did not pass chrono? ummm I wonder if that means DQ

She can continue to shoot if she chooses but her scores will not count. She shot her scheduled stages after the chrono this afternoon. I feel so sorry for her, she was shooting very well.

Edited by BritinUSA

Tori did not pass chrono? ummm I wonder if that means DQ

She can continue to shoot if she chooses but her scores will not count. She shot her scheduled stages after the chrono this afternoon. I feel so sorry for her, she was shooting very well.

That's a pity... Isn't the whole Glock team getting the same minor ammo from one company? Why did Tori fail chrono while others did not...?

The only person that knows exactly what happened is Tori. I'd prefer not to post rumors or speculate about the root cause of the problem. She has been training hard for this match, she must be devastated…

I am totally with you. I watched the few stages she shot, and she did exceptionally well. Then I saw the news on your site. I wonder if she used her own gun to re-chrono? Hope it was just an equipment error on the chrono stage.

Any scores from today?

I have not seen any If nothing shows up tonight I will ask in the morning when I get to the range. They are probably using paper scoring like they did at SS and Revolver Nationals.

Insert <eye roll>

Paper? I really hope the new President takes our National Championships out of the 1990's

You realize that the president is not the match director right? And has nothing to do with scores being posted?? SMFH....

The only person that knows exactly what happened is Tori. I'd prefer not to post rumors or speculate about the root cause of the problem. She has been training hard for this match, she must be devastated

I am totally with you. I watched the few stages she shot, and she did exceptionally well. Then I saw the news on your site. I wonder if she used her own gun to re-chrono? Hope it was just an equipment error on the chrono stage.

She was visibly upset after failing the chrono as I watched her shoot the next two stages. I heard a rumor of why but it's not my place to say what may or may not be the truth.

Any scores from today?

I have not seen any If nothing shows up tonight I will ask in the morning when I get to the range. They are probably using paper scoring like they did at SS and Revolver Nationals.

Insert <eye roll>

Paper? I really hope the new President takes our National Championships out of the 1990's

You realize that the president is not the match director right? And has nothing to do with scores being posted?? SMFH....
You do realize even tho the President farmed out the running of nationals he is still responsible for nationals? IF you are diligent in doing a contract to farm out Nationals, I would think that a responsible President would stipulate scoring provisions be within the parameters of the current millennium! But I'm sure we could debate the definition of responsible Edited by zhunter

The only person that knows exactly what happened is Tori. I'd prefer not to post rumors or speculate about the root cause of the problem. She has been training hard for this match, she must be devastated…

Re-Chrono???

Re-Chrono???

He might be thinking of IDPA where they chrono your ammo with a match gun unless it fails. At that point you can actually use your own gun for chrono to see whether that makes a difference.

That was all of relay one results shot Wed and half Thursday , relay two shot half Thursday will be finished on today, two more relays same format with one relay being broken down into 3 short days

Very efficient while I was there

Probably won't see an individual's results until they finish up their individual match

Edited by cnote

Is anyone at the range who might be able to stop by the stats shack for me? I have found a big discrepancy in my score card, but of course shooting the first relay, I'm no longer there.

Thanks