Production Nationals

BritinUSA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Relay 2 - Looking to share car rental and hotel room.

Flying into St Louis Tuesday at 3:30 and flying back from St Louis 3:30 Saturday. Have rental reserved for drive to Quincy Inn; Tuesday night through Friday night two queen beds already reserved.

Senior, C Class, easy to get along with.

Let me know if this fits your schedule!

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk

I imagine it will come to life once the match starts tomorrow, some of the top competitors start on Thursday afternoon. Coverage is going to be a challenge as the top men and women are spread over 7 squads, many of them with overlapping schedules.

I have a new camera for the still shots (my other camera broke last year) so it will be interesting to see how the photos come out, I was able to try it out once at a local match so it should be good to go.

I imagine it will come to life once the match starts tomorrow, some of the top competitors start on Thursday afternoon. Coverage is going to be a challenge as the top men and women are spread over 7 squads, many of them with overlapping schedules.

I have a new camera for the still shots (my other camera broke last year) so it will be interesting to see how the photos come out, I was able to try it out once at a local match so it should be good to go.

When will you first pictures be posted?

I typically upload the photos at the end of each day, I first have to copy them from the camera to an external hard-drive, then rename all the photos to indicate the competitors name, then pick the best ones, crop and then upload to my server. I usually take a about 1000-1500 shots per day so that process usually takes at least a couple of hours.

Videos are uploaded within 1-2 minutes of each competitors run, as close to live as I can get without using live-streaming.

When I shot SS nats they updated scores at lunch and the end of the day. Did pretty good for paper scoring.

BTW I know of some good open shooters from here (1 GM) that are shooting it. They don't know production but are some good shooters.

Any scores from today?

I have not seen any… If nothing shows up tonight I will ask in the morning when I get to the range. They are probably using paper scoring like they did at SS and Revolver Nationals.

Insert <eye roll>

Paper? I really hope the new President takes our National Championships out of the 1990's

From the first 8 stages that Paul has up on Liveshots that match looks pretty straightforward with little movement and no where to make up time on anyone. To me it looks even more boring than the stages at Single Stack, but maybe the other stages kick ass?

I haven't visited all the stages yet. The ones I have seen are pretty straightforward, a lot of tight shots though.

The main match begins at 2pm ET, I'm hoping to get some video of Randi Rogers and Alex Larche then I'll be following Tori, Candice, Mara Wanderer, Carrie and Seth Clegg for the rest of the day.

Some of the other top women are shooting at the same time so I will try to get them tomorrow and then it's the Men's squads + Maria Gushchina.

The top men and women are spread over seven squads and at least 3 of those squads are shooting at the same time.