Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rock River 2 stage Match Trigger on sale $62 shipped

shooterDrew

Just a heads up, on rock river website (which is jacked up currently) they're having RRA 2-Stage Match triggers on sale for $62 shipped. Solid deal if you're in the market. Retail is $120 and a quick search found them usually over $95.

As stated above their website was jacked so I had to call in and place my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine in 2 days after ordering. Popped in in a gun already. A little note if you haven't installed one before, the pins that come with them are oversized. I could not use them. Had to use the pins from my original milspec trigger. As far as reset, it seems to rest to single stage. I wasn't really paying attn too much when I briefly dry fired after install but that seems right. Hope it helps

And I didn't realize the lighter varmint triggers were also available. Prob wld have opted for them. From what I've read they're the same trigger essentially, but with a 3.5-4.0 lbs weight rather than 4.0-4.5 lbs

How do these reset? Do they reset to the first or second stage? I was looking at a McCormick single stage but the price is definitely right on these right now.

I went back and rechecked mine. I was initially wrong. The trigger resets to two stage. So it's a two stage trigger for each pull. Sorry for the confusion.

Since you have one lower set up with your original trigger pins, and the other Lower installed with the over sized pins that came with the RRA 2 stage trigger; Can you tell if there is any difference in the feel, and especially in the trigger pull weight. Just curious Drew.Thanks

According to RRA. Why the larger trigger Pins? To reduce the play between the trigger and hammer. They are Necessary, and no permanent damage is done to the Lower Receiver if there removed