Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA set up

ppierceall

What what make / style of gun? Blade Tech and Comp-Tac are 2 of the most popular brands that folks use... there are other smaller, custom makers out there (Master Tac is one that comes to mind.... find them on Facebook). Depending on the firearm you may have to check around....

Edited by S391

I have a Glock 23 and I have the IWB Holster from G - Code I am going to get a G35 and use it for both limited in USPSA and IDPA with out the magwell if their is a class I can do that with but was wanting to know can I use the DAA speed mags for IDPA?

Download and read the IDPA rule book. They have some updated rules regarding equipment and it would be worth your time to look at it before you lay out any cash for gear which may, or may not be legal.

Hello: BladeTech DOH holster without the drop attachment for IDPA. BladeTech mag pouches or Safariland, Comp Tac. I use my inner belt from either my CR Speed or DAA belt for IDPA. I use the BladeTech holster with DOH for USPSA Limited division. Thanks, Eric

Hello: BladeTech DOH holster without the drop attachment for IDPA. BladeTech mag pouches or Safariland, Comp Tac. I use my inner belt from either my CR Speed or DAA belt for IDPA. I use the BladeTech holster with DOH for USPSA Limited division. Thanks, Eric

I switched back and forth for a while from DOH for uspsa production to w/o for idpa SSP. After about 2 months. I gave up and gave in. I got another hoster body for my 34.

Edited by jbultman

Safariland makes some good, inexpensive holsters. BladeTech and CompTac are good aslo, but can be more expensive. A Wilderness Tactical Instructor's belt works very nicely, an I've had good luck with some simple eBay kydex individual mag pouches.

• 2 weeks later...

I use bladetech belt, holster, and pouches. I love the bladetech pouches but kinda wish I would have gone with one of the pouches that can be used for a variety of mags with spacers. I feel like I'm going to be spending more money as I move to different classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk