Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 sighting

vixty

I had already posted this on another thread actually, but I contacted the guy that runs that site. He is basically willing to do a back order for you. He always shows them in stock. When i was asking he said he expected to be able to get one in 1-3 months, but I think that would take a lot of luck...

HawkTech is out of stock as of a few hours ago, he had one this morning but I ended up taking it off his hands

Dont you already have a few? Hoarding?

If owning one Stock II and this becoming my primary and my other a backup makes me a hoarder then I guess so, lol. Not sure how that has anything to do with anything

HawkTech is out of stock as of a few hours ago, he had one this morning but I ended up taking it off his hands

Dont you already have a few? Hoarding?
If owning one Stock II and this becoming my primary and my other a backup makes me a hoarder then I guess so, lol. Not sure how that has anything to do with anything
Ahh ok, one and a backup is pretty much a necessity.. False alarm on hoarding accusation. I thought you had at least 2 already.. I'm not sure how often these fail, but I definitely see the need for a backup.. Trying to fix one at a safe table would be a disaster. I currently just have one Stock 3, but not planning on any big matches this yr due to family stuff.

I did have 2 but got rid of one and now replacing it as I should have kept it. I think having a backup for a major is a necessity as even trying to do s simple fix at a safe table can be a task. I learned the hard way this year at a major by stacking up 42 mikes on 2 stages due to a screw coming loose in my trigger before switching to my backup.

There are about 3 parts that can get lost really easily on a Tanfo and they all revolve around the Plunger/Mag release. The Plunger Pin, the mag release spring and the mag release plunger.

Break a plunger spring and you've got to screw with all three. You don't want to do that in the safe area. I did it at the kitchen table and I still can't find the mag release plunger.

On a side note, these 3 parts are modifications to the CZ design, replacing "leaf" springs with coil springs. Which is a plus, until you lose one.

Edited by aceinyerface

Weird I didn't get an email about it and I have been on his waitlist for an S2.

Wyatt

Wyatt, I started at the top and it didn't take more than a couple calls to sell them. Please send me a PM to confirm your email. I have been getting them fairly regularly now, about every 3 months.

• 3 months later...

Just got an email that TechNetArmory.com has them as well, $949 shipped. When it rains it pours I guess.

Easy answer. Support those that support this site.

I'd buy from HawkTech any day, great customer service and prices are always very reasonable and in line with what prices should be.