Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RELATED to the C More dot size thread

bigboy69

I had to re-zero several times. I used to use the same gun for SC and USPSA, at that time, I used a 8moa for USPSA and 12 for SC. I noticed each time my zero was off some each time and had to re-zero. It wasn't much but enough to make a difference.

I have to re-zero each time I changed the dot module. I have a laser bore sighter the one that is a bullet that you drop in the barrel. When I change the module I use the laser and I can get the dot

almost perfect. You would still need to check it but it is so close I have shot matches like that. I also use it to check that my zero has not moved.

Also had to re-zero every time. I have a collection of dots from 4 to 16 and most in between. For steel I use 16 exclusively on everything from my open STI to my Ruger 10/22. For a couple of specific matches I go down to 4 and 6. I have 4 C-Mores and I have considered swapping the entire sight instead but the logistics cost too much to consider unless I buy 2 more which is kind of silly. So now I just have a note in the dot case telling which way the dot shifts.