Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Needing older 18.9 mag info?

makgreens

Recently got an older 18.9 and it came with 6 Canadian mags. I'm looking to add a magwell and base pads but having trouble getting info on what will and won't fit. I called dawson and they said nothing they have will fit. I'm sure with some work anything will fit but I'm looking for the least invasive route!

Same here any help would be appreciated. I found 2 more mags at the local gun show today, $30 a piece. So I now have 7 mags, one needs to modified to lock in. Any tips on doing that would also be appreciated.

I have a 16/40 with a Dawson magwell and i have to use Dawson base pads to get them to lock into the gun. Not sure what would be different with the 18/9. And I believe that my mags were all made in Canada.

And as I have said before they will also work in the new PC9, if your not shooting IDPA

I have a 18.9 Limited that I shoot USPSA, (I have 20 Canada made mags)

Also I have the newer Pro Custom 9 and all 20 mags WILL run with the DP extensions.

If shooting IDPA the mag needs to be almost level at the bottom of the mag well. this can happen with the

OEM mag that comes with the PC9 and http://www.dawsonprecision.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=80000064-1388517802

Please, I have been looking/working on this for around eight months... You can file some of the after market mags that may or maynot run.

hope this helps some of you that are having the PC9 mag issue.