Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cannot load new content

For over a month now I have not been able to load any new content. With Bianchi practice, the match, and work/ kids I have not had time or energy to mess with it. I have noticed the other threads and tried to check my settings but the simple fact is that I have not changed any settings for the years I have been on the forum. I would appreciate any assistance so I can be lazy :roflol: and just click the view new content tab to catch up when I have time.

Thanks!

DougC

Try clicking on the light-bulb shaped icon next to the new content button. It's a quick navigation. See if choosing "new content" in the menu that opens, will navigate you there.

That looks like my screen. How do I go about deleting the cookies...from my browser, or on the forum. Another question is why did it change all the sudden when I didn't change a thing.....

Thanks!

That looks like my screen. How do I go about deleting the cookies...from my browser, or on the forum. Another question is why did it change all the sudden when I didn't change a thing.....

Thanks!

It depends what browser you are using… Click this for instructions: CLICK