Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 to that.

Another thought I just had...

Of all the people whining about how LA is doing it, who all has the balls to step up and show them how to do it any better or more fairly or equitably or whatever you want to call it.

I suspect that if enough people have a problem with it that the match doesnt fill up....nah, that won't happen.

Quit whining and congratulate the GC team on having built a match so successful that they have this challenge.

I say, "DAMN WELL DONE!"

I think it's a tribute to the hard work that people put in that this many people care, and want to shoot the match.

I've never been, heard enough about it from a lot of people that it's become a "bucket list" match for me, and I certainly hope that this year I'm able to be able to shoot it. That said, I've got no issue with how registration is set-up, moving from IL to TX, it was rare that I ever saw a match fill up that quickly, but with the sheer amount of shooters here, I get it.

There is always a demand for high quality matches.

Stephanie might chime in, but I am not aware of there being an option to pay by credit card in the past. The website says "check or money order", so I guess those are your options.

I don't know if I got in. It said thanks for registering but I haven't received an email yet

Check your spam/junk mail filter for an email from cajunactionshooters@gmail.com .

Hopefully it will say "Thank you for registering for the 2015 Louisiana Gator Classic! We look forward to seeing you at the match!".

If you still don't have an email you might have entered your email address incorrectly. You could contact Stephanie Martin (smartin922@gmail.com or cajunactionshooters@gmail.com) and have her check your entry for a correct email address. (or PM her L10tootielynn... she's the one that started this thread)

Edited by razorfish

• 2 weeks later...