Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

plated 147gr Flat nose?

RandyLahey

Precision Delta has an awesome 147 Fp that is accurate and easy to load. Just order in increments over 2K

How do these compare to their regular RN FMj.? I load a lot of them but always wanted to try the TC. I also use the SNS 147 coated/grooveless and am thinking I can use the same seating die setting for both. Accuracy just as good?

Edited by JLeeCZ

thx all. I'll have a look at those suggestions. The plated HP won't work for me. I shoot at a quarry with some current and ex LEO guys and the steel/.AR500 targets they use; the guy that runs it says we can't shoot HP. Either true HP or plated HP bullets. Says they will fragment and are a safety hazard. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant as it's their quarry and rules, so I'm not going to rock the boat. Love shooting with them and the site.

thx all. I'll have a look at those suggestions. The plated HP won't work for me. I shoot at a quarry with some current and ex LEO guys and the steel/.AR500 targets they use; the guy that runs it says we can't shoot HP. Either true HP or plated HP bullets. Says they will fragment and are a safety hazard. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant as it's their quarry and rules, so I'm not going to rock the boat. Love shooting with them and the site.

You say HP is that plated hollow point? If that's the case will the plated FP work. I know its their rules and house. But cant you get fragmenting from jacketed bullets. Now the coated would work fine! Just curios why your saying HP If your meaning hollow point then I can understand that!