Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75sa

publius

Henning Walgren shoots an Tanfoglio (CZ clone). Angus Hobdell does the times he shoots in a division that is SA. I know of several GMs who shoot CZ or CZ clones. Eric Graufel, arguably the best shooter in the world, shoots a Tanfoglio. I believe he shoots a Tanfoglio in any division in which he competes. Certain there are more examples.

Problem with the CZ 75 SA is that it uses the smaller diameter grip so max ammo capacity is not competitive with larger framed guns like the CZ Tactical Sport or the EAA/Tanfoglio Limited. (both SA only) I shot my first few years of USPSA shooting L10 with a CZ75SA .40 and loved it, just couldn't be competitive in any other divisions with it...

You can run a 24 Rd reloadable mag in 9mm on a standard 140mm mag? Can you even get 171mm mags? I've never seen them.

I get 23+1 in both TS and 75 140s (one TS mag holds 24+1), 28+1 in my 75 big sticks and 29+1 in one of my TS big sticks.

75 big stick tubes aren't easy to come by (I have one that's almost as old as me and another I made from a cut down ProMag), but an SP01 mag with a CZC spring/follower/pad holds 25-26.