Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Agency Arms

dohboy

I talked with them a few times. Yes you can order the trigger from them. It's $150. It includes the trigger, trigger bar, and connector and can be installed yourself. I also asked about their stippling services and it starts off at about $400...

$400...... I wonder if that includes the lower too. $200 for the lower and $200 for the stippling maybe? $400 for just stippling would be kind of ridiculous!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

nope. just the stippling. i was in shock when i got that quote. i figured i would just continue sending guns to tti for stipple work

Well that's ridiculous.... Zev and tti charge about $175 I think...

seriously, agents?

damn those call of duty raised millennials. They eat that up with a spoon

For a $400 stippling job they should call their customers "suckers". Lol

I looked through their Facebook and it looks like the products and services they offer are nice but not for the price. The pictures and comments remind me of a big marketing company. And calling the customers agent's is pretty dang funny.

They want $900 to machine your glock slide! For $1500 you get your stock glock back with some machine work on the slide, stock barrel, stock trigger system with stock striker (but you do get a new trigger shoe and polished bar) stock minus connector, and a stippled frame.......... They look pretty cool but come on. I don't think I want to be an agent.

I thought $500 for a zev slide was high but at least you're getting a brand new stainless steel slide with tighter tolerances. Seems like a bargain now.....

Edited by 3djedi

So a new Gen 4 Glock 17 is 550 bucks, maybe? Plus another 1500 in prettying up gets us to 2050... yea no I think I will buy a STI Eagle and 4 mags.

And when you sell the Eagle, you will have significantly more residual value.

They want $900 to machine your glock slide! For $1500 you get your stock glock back with some machine work on the slide, stock barrel, stock trigger system with stock striker (but you do get a new trigger shoe and polished bar) stock minus connector, and a stippled frame.......... They look pretty cool but come on. I don't think I want to be an agent.

I thought $500 for a zev slide was high but at least you're getting a brand new stainless steel slide with tighter tolerances. Seems like a bargain now.....

LMFAO @ what they want for machining.

I concur with the Zev slide on getting a newly machined slide for $500. I'm waiting for them to have another special on their semi-complete upper for like $550.

I couldn't help but go to their website and poke around... their magwell seems beyond pointless to me, it makes the opening no larger than the hole by itself! Basically all it does is give you a metal edge on the bottom of your gun to protect the polymer! I can think of a lot of things for 100 bucks that would improve your reloads more than that magwell would. Like a dry fire book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...