Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What stock slide fits limited elite frame

eern

I have a limited elite large frame for limited division. I want to get a set up for production and also be able to take the 9mm slide and run it on my elite for a possible 3 gun pistol. I am looking to confirm that all stock 3's are small frame so I would have to get large frame 9mm mags??? I am also curious about the overall length of a stock 2 slide as it is large frame but has a shorter barrel than my elite? I know the wording is a little poor but I think you can get the drift of what I am looking for. I am also very aware that both guns are hard to find.

He is talking about buying a Prod legal gun, then using that slide on the Limited frame for 3 gun.

eern,

The slides are fit to every frame, so its a crapshoot whether you can buy a Stock III or Limited Pro and have that slide fit on your limited. My Limted and Hunter were fit almost exactly the same and those slides swapped without issue. One of my Match slides fit good, the other was oversized. My Stock 1 upper fits both but my buddy's Stock II would not.

Thanks everyone for the info. I thought S3 were small frame I am in the US. If they are large frame that is the route I will go. Thanks again

I was able to fit a Large frame extended slide onto a small frame Stock 3.