Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What does a Burwell Competition Trigger job feel like?

Nemesis Lead

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to get my .45 on Dan's list if anyone here knows how to reach him. I have sent a few emails as well as a PM on here. I am in no hurry at all for the work to be completed but would definitely like to get on his list.

• 2 months later...

The real answer should be "How do you want it to feel?". A competent gunsmith can make an M&P trigger "Feel" however you want it to feel. Take up weight, break weight, position of trigger within trigger guard, take up travel, over travel, and sear push though distance are all tuneable on an M&P by a competent gunsmith. If you take your M&P to a gunsmith and they can't adjust each of these things independently to your liking they are nothing more than part swappers.

I would love to get my .45 on Dan's list if anyone here knows how to reach him. I have sent a few emails as well as a PM on here. I am in no hurry at all for the work to be completed but would definitely like to get on his list.

Are you going to Area 8? If not, I'll see him there. PM me your info and I'll pass it on to him.