Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
eerw

QUESTIONS:

I have an accushadow with the elevation adjustable sight. Would it be possible to have it milled for a fully adjustable??  

If so what would the cost be for milling and sight. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Blue Jacket said:

I have an accushadow with the elevation adjustable sight. Would it be possible to have it milled for a fully adjustable??  

If so what would the cost be for milling and sight. Thanks 

Yes, a an adjustable rear can be milled in the Shadow slide. I sent you PM.

Edited by eerw

I have a PCR Compact.  Is it possible to mill the slide for a RMR and still have co-witness back up sights??  Thanks

9 hours ago, Blue Jacket said:

I have a PCR Compact.  Is it possible to mill the slide for a RMR and still have co-witness back up sights??  Thanks

should be no problem.

would need to use a Trijicon RMR mount plate.

Does CZ Custom plan on producing enough Bull Shadows to get them added to the approved USPSA production gun list? Had not see that posted anywhere so thought I would ask. 

If my Shadow 2 already is set up with a short reset, do I still need to install the disconnector that comes in the Short DA Trigger Kit?

This is in preparation for the upcoming  new rule changes for Production. 

1 hour ago, HI5-O said:

If my Shadow 2 already is set up with a short reset, do I still need to install the disconnector that comes in the Short DA Trigger Kit?

This is in preparation for the upcoming  new rule changes for Production. 

the wings are different for short reach. so either new disconnector or refit the one you have installed.

How long does it take to get a Dan Wesson SSC in? Do you guys need a down payment or how would I order?

Just now, bofe954 said:

How long does it take to get a Dan Wesson SSC in? Do you guys need a down payment or how would I order?

9mm or 40Sw?

Hi Stuart!

Do you guys have a dovetail mount for putting a red dot (likely Docter) on a vanilla CZ-75B? I really don't want to machine the slide (at this time).

Thanks,

Chuck

ETA: Also, can you recommend an adjustable rear sight/front sight combo that will fit the factory dovetail?

Edited by ChuckS

1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

Hi Stuart!

Do you guys have a dovetail mount for putting a red dot (likely Docter) on a vanilla CZ-75B? I really don't want to machine the slide (at this time).

Thanks,

Chuck

ETA: Also, can you recommend an adjustable rear sight/front sight combo that will fit the factory dovetail?

Optic Plate for 75B

https://czcustom.com/multi-sight-base-75-st-black.html

adjustable that will install on the 75. sits high, but has to when on top of slide.

https://czcustom.com/zdl-75-adjust-rear-front-sight.html

I emailed CZC Thursday, but haven't got a response. I'd like to send a shadow 2 slide in for your RDS plate mount. How do I go about it? Will use a sig romeo 1 for now, but I would like some weight to spare in case I use a heavier optic down the road.  I see the sku, 50241. What do I need to do?

1 hour ago, bofe954 said:

I emailed CZC Thursday, but haven't got a response. I'd like to send a shadow 2 slide in for your RDS plate mount. How do I go about it? Will use a sig romeo 1 for now, but I would like some weight to spare in case I use a heavier optic down the road.  I see the sku, 50241. What do I need to do?

on the website is a workorder form, bottom of page. click and get a PDF. fill out and send with upper.  if you can send optic. great.

can do carry optic and RDS cut. any more questions. email  stuart@czcustom.com

Thanks, I got through to sales and go the same info, sent the slide and optic yesterday.