Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
eerw

QUESTIONS:

I'll do my best to answer questions on this thread. If it needs to break out and be its own we will make that happen.

Looking to buy a front sight  for my Cz 75 ts  looking for fiber optic 

and looking for a back sight adjustable witch one should I get 

This is what I got for mine:

Rear sight - http://czcustom.com/cz-tactical-sports-adjustable-rear-sight.html

Front sight, you have too choices of 6.5 mm ones, one with 1.0mm fiber and the other with 1.5mm fiber.

http://czcustom.com/cz-fiber-optic-front-sight-1-5-x-6-5mm-3-1mm-blade.html

http://czcustom.com/cz-fiber-optic-front-sight-1-0-x-6-5mm-2-75mm-blade.html

On September 29, 2016 at 0:05 PM, tanks said:

This is what I got for mine:

Rear sight - http://czcustom.com/cz-tactical-sports-adjustable-rear-sight.html

Front sight, you have too choices of 6.5 mm ones, one with 1.0mm fiber and the other with 1.5mm fiber.

http://czcustom.com/cz-fiber-optic-front-sight-1-5-x-6-5mm-3-1mm-blade.html

http://czcustom.com/cz-fiber-optic-front-sight-1-0-x-6-5mm-2-75mm-blade.html

Thanks tanks.  So what size do you have on the front and if you have the 1.0 is the back sight to much open for it or dose it work good .dont want a lot of room for left and right space 

4 hours ago, Gridlock said:

Thanks tanks.  So what size do you have on the front and if you have the 1.0 is the back sight to much open for it or dose it work good .dont want a lot of room for left and right space 

I use 1.5mm on my TS.

So, If I buy a Custom Shadow that comes with (3) 18 round mags, is it possible to have them shipped as a kit to Colorado to comply with the mag laws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/18/2016 at 8:00 AM, Nytcrawler93 said:

So, If I buy a Custom Shadow that comes with (3) 18 round mags, is it possible to have them shipped as a kit to Colorado to comply with the mag laws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for your question . We do not ship magazines as kits to restricted states.  We can ship the magazines to another location where legal if you choose.

I have a accu shadow that is ~ 3 years old and a 75 shadow custom I purchased this year.  The safety on the shadow custom is really stiff and I have to rotate my hand slightly to disengage it.  It probably just needs to be run but I find myself avoiding it.  Is there anyway to adjust the safety without sending it back?  The accu safety has been perfect since day one (read very little resistance).

Looking for a 9mm long slide to put on my cz so-01shadow how much is that and were to get one at and what comes with it 

43 minutes ago, Gridlock said:

Looking for a 9mm long slide to put on my cz so-01shadow how much is that and were to get one at and what comes with it 

From time to time we have TS uppers available. They need some modification to fit the 75 style frame.

TS upper will come with factory sights, springs, etc.

4 hours ago, Gridlock said:

Do you guys have the accu shadow bushing for sale and if so how much 

Sorry we dont offer it as a standalone part for sale.

if you need a spare for your ACCU, give us a call.

What are the stock recoil and hammer spring weights of a SP01 tactical? 

51 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

What are the stock recoil and hammer spring weights of a SP01 tactical? 

CZ says 20# main, 16# recoil.

Which CZ is the optimum platform for CO?  (Assuming rules stay somewhat static.) Every time I go through the product line my head hurts.   I currently have a Phantom to try CO out. If I like it, this winter I will setup a new primary gun and the Phantom will be backup. I would like to be able to use the same mags. 

4 hours ago, GregJ said:

Which CZ is the optimum platform for CO?  (Assuming rules stay somewhat static.) Every time I go through the product line my head hurts.   I currently have a Phantom to try CO out. If I like it, this winter I will setup a new primary gun and the Phantom will be backup. I would like to be able to use the same mags. 

best gun to take advantage of weight, trigger, accuracy would be an SP01 ACCU Shadow.

other than that lots of choices. P09 makes a good platform, but is lighter, 75 Shadow / 85 Combat also good choices.

Feel free to PM if you wish with the answer.

Due to my sponsorship change my questions are 1. How quickly can you build an IDPA CDP legal 97B? and 2. What will it cost? 3. As I can do all my own trigger work and other parts installation, what kind of gun/parts/work package would you think is possible for a DIY build where or if  applicable?

Thank you.

On 5/22/2017 at 2:34 PM, rowdyb said:

Feel free to PM if you wish with the answer.

Due to my sponsorship change my questions are 1. How quickly can you build an IDPA CDP legal 97B? and 2. What will it cost? 3. As I can do all my own trigger work and other parts installation, what kind of gun/parts/work package would you think is possible for a DIY build where or if  applicable?

Thank you.

sory Rowdy, been away. We are at about 8 weeks on our turn on custom work, more complex, a little longer.

trigger work, sights, etc is easy enough for DIY if the person knows what going on.

I just received the CZ fully adjustable rear sight 10619. Do the sights come off in a particular direction? And is it easier with a sight tool? This is for a Shadow 2

Edited by HI5-O

I would say there is one way to take it off usual you.can tell by the opening of the mouth of the openings . i would email cz custom. Or.look on youtube 

With barrel facing away from you, goes in right to left. Out left to right. If you measure the dovetail of your new sight, you'll notice the left side is slightly smaller than the right. 

Thanks for the info. I keep reading about having to use a big hammer to remove the factory sight. Would rather use a sight tool if one would work. Don’t want to mess up the current sight in case I want to put it back. 

On Saturday, October 07, 2017 at 9:34 PM, HI5-O said:

Thanks for the info. I keep reading about having to use a big hammer to remove the factory sight. Would rather use a sight tool if one would work. Don’t want to mess up the current sight in case I want to put it back. 

Lour Sight pusher works well.