Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sandbagger123

How come chrono does not give back ammo?

I've always gotten back unused ammo at Rio Salado's Area 2 match. Not aware of any rule one way or the other.

I've always gotten back unused ammo at Rio Salado's Area 2 match. Not aware of any rule one way or the other.

Including the pulled bullet and case! I guess you could pick up your brass also, The only thing you don't get back is the powder from the pulled round.

Edited by ChuckS

I always get mine back

Same here. I've been given the baggy with however many remaining bullets and the pulled bullet and case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always got mine back, except once but they shot it all up that time :surprise:

I've always gotten my "leftovers" back with my chorno scoresheet at Majors. The only thing missing is the powder from the one they pulled for weight.

i've always been present when my stuff is being shot at chrono except for one match. and even then i got all my stuff back.

Duh, this is USPSA: If you don't get your 3 rounds back, give the RM hell, then pay your $100 and take it to the arbitration committee. :roflol:

Maybe the chrono guy has found a creative way to deal with the powder shortage?

I've always gotten my "leftovers" back with my chorno scoresheet at Majors. The only thing missing is the powder from the one they pulled for weight.

I usually ask for that back. n320 is expensive and fed primers are hard to come by

Used to be it was kept until the match was over. But even the Nationals for the last 15 years has given it back when you're done at the chrono station.

....... I guess you could pick up your brass also, .......

No way ..... it should be a 'lost brass' match ...... :)

Major matches cost several hundreds of dollars. Who cares about a few rounds?

I've always got mine back. Of course we're only talking about a few rounds anyhow so was not a big deal to me.

I've always gotten the unused rounds back. When the bullet is pulled it is dumped into a strainer over a can. The bullet stays in the strainer (to get weighed) and the powder goes into the can. All of the different powders are mixed up in the can so they usually burn it at the end of the match to get rid of it.

Ranger6

"If it's on the internet, it's got to be true. They can't put anything on the internet if it isn't true." A. Lincoln