Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 in stock

johnbu

Classic bait and switch, shows in stock, even after you order one but out of stock and then they sent an email offering a stock 1, a$$holes

lol why are you looking to buy?

You just sold two sequentially numbered stock twos, because you like the Stock 3 better.

Then you sell two sequentially numbered stock threes, because you like the Lim Pro better.

Now you're looking to get back in the Stock two game? uh huh

He is a dealer that got caught selling on Enos without being a vendor

Rut-roh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic bait and switch, shows in stock, even after you order one but out of stock and then they sent an email offering a stock 1, a$$holes

I online ordered 'the last one in stock' then got the same bullshit response / order cancelled from Tanner Holton at Anacortes Gun Shop.

He told me that there is a 1 hour delay between their warehouse and the inventory updates and it was my fault because I was too slow.

I told him their process was broken and the result was unhappy customers.

Clearly I am not alone.

I'll believe it when I see it... I've though I had bought stock II's from both of those places only to find out that they weren't really available. If there are really a few available good for those who can get hold of one.

Feeling a little sick in the stomach right now over the one I bought last week for $2k. Of course, it had quite a few upgrades, etc. Still, I overspent on that one by a few hundred dollars.

Oh well. I "waste" far more than that every year on ammo.

I online ordered 'the last one in stock' then got the same bullshit response / order cancelled from Tanner Holton at Anacortes Gun Shop.

He told me that there is a 1 hour delay between their warehouse and the inventory updates and it was my fault because I was too slow.

I told him their process was broken and the result was unhappy customers.

Clearly I am not alone.

Now they have come back and told me they are making good on my original order.

Apparently 'the warehouse' found a pile of them, updated the web site to show 21 at a lower price, then 0 were listed minutes later and they are claiming a wait list.

Buds just emailed me and said that they are now out of stock and my order won't be fufilled... so if your order number is after mine 1315603 I've got bad news for you!

Same thing here. They blame a glitch in the inventory system.

Oh well, now at least I no longer feel bad about my earlier, more expensive, purchase.

I'm so pissed at Buds gunshop right now. I had one but they just notified me they cancelled my order. My state has a 10 round limit but it's perfectly legal for FFL's to accept standard capacity mags. I even said to ship it with no mags if that makes them feel better. They said they won't do that either. they tried to read me my state laws over the phone but ironically left out some parts. Then disagreed with me when I corrected them. They said it was moot anyway since they sold the one on hold for me. So somebody got mine. Congratulations.

Screw you Buds!!!!!! Just lost my business forever!!!

Just got the same email from buds. I even called and spoke to someone and confirmed my order. Then getvemailed later saying it is not in stock. Screw buds!

Thats what happened to me. I actually ordered over the phone and the lady confirmed one was being held for me. Pretty frustrating, the search continues!

I'm pretty sure many of the websites out there get their guns from the same distributors. When they come into stock with the distributor, their website shows them in stock, but only updates on some interval, be it 5 min 10 min, hourly, so all the sites that feed from that distributor show the full quantity in stock until it refreshes and shows out of stock, then they go back and tell all the people that didn't get their orders in on time. If anyone knows more about this feel free to correct me, but that has been my experience.

This happened to me 5 or 6 times from various websites, until I was able to get mine for real...