Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 in stock

johnbu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked Hinterland on a random whim last night. Shocked to see it was in stock! Ran to the bank to deposit some cash. Completed checkout in the parking lot.

Called today and it is mine for real! Guy at Hinterland said "Yeah, I can see why you called. These guns are really hard to find and we only got one. You got it!"

I just checked Hinterland on a random whim last night. Shocked to see it was in stock! Ran to the bank to deposit some cash. Completed checkout in the parking lot.

Called today and it is mine for real! Guy at Hinterland said "Yeah, I can see why you called. These guns are really hard to find and we only got one. You got it!"

Sweet, glad some one on here got it...

This post told me a shipment came in and that I can find other S2's out there.

I did, I bought one for under $950.

Savvy buyers will be able to find others as dealers update their websites.

Google "Witness 600605" and open every link that looks gun related. I'd do it twice a day.

Oh, get your money in the bank NOW, you will lose it if you don't have your ducks in a row.

I've contacted them before. He always allows you to put it in your cart and purchase. It's basically a back order. When I inquired he said he expected to get a hold of one between 30 and 90 days. Its an option if you can't keep a close eye on the web.

I hate myself for skipping this, but it beats "death by THE LOOK". Married guys know what I mean!

http://www.anacortesgunshop.com/eaa-tanfo-witness-stock-ii-9mm-17rd

IN STOCK AS I POST $920.

Price: $919.42
  • Manufacturer: EAA
  • UPC: 741566112331
  • MPN: 600605
  • SKU: RS-EA600605
  • Availability: 1 In Stock - Ships from our warehouse in 3-5 days

If you haven't looked already, don't bother..... too slow.

Edited by johnbu

Classic bait and switch, shows in stock, even after you order one but out of stock and then they sent an email offering a stock 1, a$$holes

lol why are you looking to buy?

You just sold two sequentially numbered stock twos, because you like the Stock 3 better.

Then you sell two sequentially numbered stock threes, because you like the Lim Pro better.

Now you're looking to get back in the Stock two game? uh huh

You will probably see them trickle onto dealer's websites as they process their shipments, maybe for the next week, then they will be out of stock for 3 months.

If I needed another, I would search dealer websites all day tomorrow.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we will see some Stock 2 Xtremes from this shipment, since the estimate they gave was June.

You would want to google "Witness xtreme 610605".

People of outstanding moral character will be buying them up, sitting on them for 2 months and selling them for double the street price now. So, get ready for that awesomeness.

Just keep in mind, every 3 months like clockwork, the same thing happens.

Glad you got it!

Classic bait and switch, shows in stock, even after you order one but out of stock and then they sent an email offering a stock 1, a$$holes

You just sold two sequentially numbered stock twos, because you like the Stock 3 better.

Then you sell two sequentially numbered stock threes, because you like the Lim Pro better.

Not that I need to explain but it was a friend that found out plus I broken even on both sets of guns that I recently sold.

Edited by Adam B

He is a dealer that got caught selling on Enos without being a vendor