Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Took a friend to his first club match yesterday

I want to thank Kurt, Harry, and Brad for their hospitality toward me and my friend. These guys are the epitome of what it means to be a sportsman.

I took a MIL friend of mine to his first uspsa club match yesterday. He has a g22 and 2 mags so I told him he would be best off in limited major. Low and behold there was a 36 round stage at the match, leaving him 5-6 rounds short of finishing the stage. When we got there, we asked the members of our squad if anyone had a g22 mag he could borrow. No one did, but Kurt, Harry, and Brad gave him a g17, mags, and a double mag pouch to use for the entire match.

I was shooting 9mm in production and had brought enough for the two of us, until we got to the last couple stages. 9mm ammo was running low and Kurt had a box of 50 that he let us buy from him. We had about 25 rounds left at the end of the day.

I can't say enough good about these guys and other stand-up competitors in this sport. It warms my heart to know there are other people out there interested in helping new shooters get into this sport and willing to help out.

What more can I say, thank you!