Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed Versa Mag Pouch in Purple

515CUSTOMS

Hears the blue ones

double_versa_pouchlg.jpg

I was thinking about getting grips for my CZ and the Purple look sweet

GripPurple_4093A.jpg

and when Shooters Connection didn't have blk mag pouches, I started thinking the purple grips and mag pouches might look real good together.

I think im going to wait for the blk mag pouch to be in stock, and I do really really like the grips, they just "POP" more than the other colors. I just don't know if I like them more than the silver.

maybe it is just me, but if you are going with colors you need to make sure they match, this is usually NOT going to happen with different brands. I would go with black or a different complimentery color. Using different shades of the same color ends up looking sloppy and cheap. I dunno, just used to my competition paintball (X-ball) days, it was all about bright flashy colors, lol, my old toruney gun is laser engraved hot pink and chrome. I just loved wrecking people with a pink gun, haha

Just saying from my experience working in a gun store, every company has their own proprietary blend of a color so if you stray from that one company, they same color might not match other than black. Like another poster suggested, go with the complementary color look. It will bring the flair and probably look better. As for proprietary colors go just look at fde from a couple different companies.

CR's purple looks good. A local girl uses their gear and the purple is darker "standard" purple. It is not pastel and is darker than the grips shown above. I would classify it as Barney purple. (That big dinosaur that my son thankfully was never fond of)

Contact Rescomp via email and they will gladly send you a pic of the different colour mag pouches. Their "pink" mag pouch will be quite close to that colour as well.